Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Encrypted Vulnerability


I haven't written in a while and simply because my heart feels pressured to be vulnerable in even the most encrypted of ways. Stumbling into memories and tragedies that all seem to cohesively laugh at me, I'm not sure I can stand the sight of such torture in the writing, something I truly love. The admiration that I want to eat makes my tummy grumble with unsatisfication. Sour like a cranberry, tis the season to make a mockery out of you, make a mockery out of me. Precious hate, gift wrapped and excited to see your face, your heart slowly crumbling and this is no mistake. Mark the pen to the paper and I cast my eyes to other places and allow my mind to slowly settle into the contours of velocity. Restraint loosely letting go and pushing abilities into lightening storms so that everything can appear electrified and uneasy. The beautiful tinge of something you just cant put your finger on galloping across your soul. A window into you or to someone you use to be. Do I know you stranger? You repeat, as your eyes press into your reflection, the mirror now playing tricks on your self worth. Worry not for the grass is green and the ocean blue, but is it? You can't pour a glass of ocean and have it so vibrantly blue in the glass, no that's a silly thought. However, is bottom blue or just the sky. Is the ocean one big mirror begging you to cry into it, so that it can further swell onto the ground, we're all waiting to drown. Save your tears, and cast away among the stars for that is where you will truly loose your breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment