Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Internet Will Never Care

I could write you letters and tell you all about my days, but it would amount to nothing because of the modern plague. The social stance on our media has invaded all the things we do, adding them up and subtracting things making their value way past due. And I could describe the sky that reigns over me here, but compared to the graphics on your screen, well you wouldn't really care. And all the while, while I am here, you are there, and the Internet intercepts our way of life making you less aware; so do not disconnect your electronic self, but return your thoughts to a paper based perspective so that I will have something to hang onto and something to feel. And something to embrace because the Internet will never care.

No comments:

Post a Comment