Monday, January 5, 2015

A Craving Blooms in Your Direction

majestic adoration swims within the pool of colour in your eyes, i crave to skinny dip there. the structure of your being exudes a confidence in your character that inspires me. the almighty strength of your lips is enough to make me surrender. basking in the sunlight of your smile i am drawn to the contentment that rests along your jawline. hands exploring hands, choppy waves fueled by lust, crashing on each other's coastlines. the pull of teeth, the wandering mouth, the growing hunger that seems to be matched with each glance. i trace your heart beat with the tips of my fingers, will it to course throughout my circuitry, electrifying my perspective. a craving blooms, zipping about my being, a craving blooms in your direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment