Saturday, March 27, 2010

morning



















i woke up with wonderful images coming to an end in my head. my eyes were shifting open and my heart was speeding up to catch up. was a movie starting? nerves were settled. i woke up with a desire to smile. an instant connection to the things that i was strumming through in my mind. i was smiling out loud and it didn't matter why. it didn't matter that the cause was some what farther away than closer. it didn't matter that i longed to be nearer. i was experiencing something that doesn't happen to most. a connection to something not as far as it looks but not close enough for me to form words. let them sit on my tongue. fall over my lips. out into the world, grace your ears. but words we did exchange. a morning moment that would make everything ideally better.

No comments:

Post a Comment