Sunday, March 28, 2010

spark












you light up my world. you've set my imagination on fire. it sizzles with wonderful creations and it's influenced by you. you light up the world with your incredible self. the way you shine is blinding but i can't help it. i want to stare. i want to keep you there. the light within my iris' making my lukewarm blue eyes almost sparkle with flecks of your golden self. i want to hold the image of you and your personality within my eyes and set my mind on fire and let it sizzle and pop with such amazing colours. fascination, crispy as toast and golden as embers that ignite my soul and make me believe in truly wonderful things. i believe in you. your fire has sparked something. something alive. something i want to show you. something with time i hope you let me do. i'm on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment