Monday, March 15, 2010

tangible love

i'm in love.
you can't tell, but i am.
i'm so in love, i could explode.
it's not just the shine and the glitter
because that can and eventually will all subside,
but the extreme sense of life that it possesses, the
history that is created within it, around it.
i'm in love and i wear it well.
your in love but you fell.
tripped right over my love for heels.
slipped on my love of jean.
tangled up with my love of leather.
stumbled on my jewellery, leggings, and sweaters.
you crashed right into my labels; modern and vintage.
i'm in love.
i'm in love.
your a mess, a jealous wreck.
but let me grab my caution tape
so we can prevent another tragic case of mixed up loving.
and that's on you because i'm most certainly in love, in love

with all of this wonderful art.
walking. strutting. breathing. intoxicating art.

No comments:

Post a Comment