Monday, September 13, 2010

Discounted Brawls


discounted brawls and words as sharp as knives. brewing confidence simmering into actuality and everything once safe guarded is now blind sided. interesting wisdom pure with sprinkling honesty punching me in the philosophy. an awkward query of that which surrounds me and friends or foes is what will ultimately surprise me. dashing into a strain of beautiful invention and a mind on fire, light with innovation. revving up the courage to tackle what's in front of me. mushy insanity, i've gone out looking for me. covers of magazines, popping up all around me catching my eyes with their unfortunate subtleties. jumping into the light and the felines take flight, claws out ready to hit the culture, straight swinging confidence served with an attitude of chilly persona, up in arms and i'm surviving.

No comments:

Post a Comment