Friday, September 10, 2010

Fibers. Molecules. Atoms.


many fibers, many molecules, many atoms. all coming to together to warn me of you. fibers, intertwining pieces together, the heat that you cause me, boiling water to the touch a feverish passion allowing fibers to weave throughout one another in a desirable frenzy, urging for something we can't quite put words on. floppy tongue, like an allergic reaction to this greatness has caused me to stammer all over the place, a verbal disaster. molecules, bouncing off the walls. hyper active substance shocking my system. exposing ideas that usually diaries harbor and lips are too stubborn to confess. molecules, urging my mind to race and my bones to shake a pure intellect but cosmic sensation. atoms, like tiny atom bombs exploding all over my skin. magnificent colours erupting into my pupils and happiness is shielding everything, optical illusion, talk about trippy. an effect i am no where close to use too but not opposed to the gushing of melting heart that is surrounding me. an atomic screen of absolute soulful star shine is mesmerizing me. uplifting me within my reality and a feeling of energized butterflies are kicking my stomach and i like the eerie feeling all the same, a feeling of brand new. i am a kid in a candy store and i cannot get enough of you, greedy and excited. a kinder surprise and i wasn't expecting this but the flow of integrity threw bricks at my bouncy castle and everything once guarded is not blown wide open, inviting you in with cautious eyes i am still trying to flow with the current of this mutual attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment