Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crash. Crash And Burn


i might tell you something i shouldn't. then again, i probably won't because my words are clinging to the corners of my brain and trickling downward, getting caught on my tongue, clinging to my taste buds and i can't spit them out, slow slurrping to my heart and weighing themselves like the hefty women does in the privacy of her bathroom. my heart weighs heavy with the things i might tell you, but probably wont. fighting with the current of my blood they urge for a way out, locked in the vault which is my body i will not shed any light on their predicament, keeping them close to the bone i am armed to the teeth with things i might tell you but probably wont. don't hold your breathe waiting for them to sneak out into your presents because you will die, waiting for the things that i might tell you but probably won't and defnitely shouldn't. pour courage into a glass, on the rocks, no garnish, but these words can't be fueled, they are hungry for exposure but not ready to catch fire and when they do decide to burn, they will crash. crash and burn from the things that i might tell you but shouldn't and probably wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment