Tuesday, May 4, 2010

catch me, nicotine

break me off a piece of poison, allow it to coarse throughout my mind and enhance whatever dignity i might have left. caffeinated kicking busting down my sanity making everything wild. a relentless tug on the irony of which is me and now the tradegy pouring efforts are being vacuumed up by the most incredible sponge. that i have absorbed all of this within me. try and ring it out and you would be left dry. a zippered lock of emotion bleeding at the seems and if your ever so lucky to catch a glimpse i cannot ensure you'll be pleased with what you see. for the cupcakes have been rained on and all the chalk has blow away, not the prettiest of pictures are hanging on the walls and this whole scene is rather isolating. distant music, nothing danceable.scratching for a fix, a practical bandage will not due, spark a light and remember this for everything is going up in flames and sweetheart we cannot forget because that in all of it's entirety would be a solid shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment