Sunday, May 16, 2010

Offer City

This city welcomes me with sweet embrace. Doesn't hold it against me that my rents upped and left this place. Sunshine on my mind and a city view people pay millions too see, a close to heart passion for this whole scenery and the people in this city aren't brand new too me. A crowd of desire and thoughts are bursting in the streets and welcoming one and all, offering peace. A flavour for the freedom and a eye for the love, artist balloons popping creativity on my skin and oh the glisten is so worth the listening and lights wrote the albums and brought it to the hammer, I showed up to that show right on time to check her keyboard and little outfit, indie electro banter. The times are urging people to leave earth but the toronto sun has got me glued and to the tube we are all checking' you out. I love these people and their talents. My rant could be feeling a little artistic courage and like liquid sugar it'll give you a rush to that city and it'll be so fast you might need some medicine and this city right here is offering, offering..

No comments:

Post a Comment