Sunday, May 30, 2010

forgetting ink

ink you up with the thought of me and just incase you can't remember we'll place something very memorable right there on your cuff and as if you just had a crazy night well laugh and boast about what might come. and when the world begins to go to rest well pretend we know whats best and as we have an outstanding time it wont matter who's wrong or who's right. tag pupils with heightening craze and just incase you forget my face i'll etch yours in this little place, within my brain, that i shall always treasure and when words cant find my mouth and my heart beats lightly against cotton you shall always be a dream of mine, and time to time i will visit you in the place and we'll blast off to some other space, cupcakes and champagne well forget this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment