Sunday, August 15, 2010

Salted Moon


salted moon and the raindrops taste like tears. velvet regrets and studded promises. sloppy encouragement and a pocket full of hope. bedazzled warfare and I'm signing my name on the line with the clear vision of false imprisonment but what the hell. out on a the ledge i mine as well take the plunge. frenzy of pandemic appeal absorbing pieces of me slowly and with faint recollection of yesterday all we have is tomorrow. blazing sun and all he feels is darkness. laser beam appeal but all we have is sticks and stones and all I've got is this right here. these words. i shall go and that will happen, do not think it won't, but when i do please do remember that you will have a piece of me. right here in the contents of my written, contents that you can string together in any which way you would like, this is something to me but it can be anything you want it to be.. does it make you think, feel or even contemplate something? seeking a reaction, react. this is entirely everything to me and nothing to you but i have a feeling this could be much more to you than you and i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment