Sunday, August 1, 2010

Taste My Mind

a feeling like i just walked through spiderwebs. words heavy on my heart and why didn't i let them out. let's start over? but not erase any of our previous moments. remember me and i'll never be able to forget you. push your burden to the side and open your mind, here.. have a taste of mine. problems seem to become a pandemic to your life and you take them hard, straight home dealt with your vice. i'd love to throw pebbles at your window so you could peek into a realism that i have for you. stuff your mailbox full of flowers just so you'd know i care. words light on my tongue but blown away once spoken out loud, roots deeply planted into my vascular system and i'm having trouble breathing around you, but i can't get enough. help i'm alive and i'm dying all the time, so let's just forget pretend and open pupils to what's in front of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment