Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Stuck in a Loopy Addiction


Signs vibrant and enforcing misinterpreted in the most passionate ways. Incorrect disposition. Left now right, up now down. What is, really isn't. Lights keeping everything protected from actual speech. Advertisements knocking your cravings awake. The hint of that cologne you wore was rested on a strangers jacket and I couldn't help but breathe it in, let it become a piece of me. Heavy eyes shocked with pop up adds of your vacancies and I once felt you were alive but since its all about your internet opinions your random likes and activities bursting reality into my brain even tho our communication has withered away. Do you still smile, allow me to make it worth your wild. Busy body with a cloud over your head, still craving bewildered kisses, stuck in a loopy addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment