Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Grit Sugar Coats Evolution


fling my heart on the griddle and watch the batter fluff. crispy tinge of emotion dripping over the top. bluffing at the tantalizing predicament that has torpedoed around me and i've found myself caught up in a sand storm. grit sugar coats evolution and windstorms bash my brains in with pressures at frequencies much harder than could ever be anticipated. colour coded sickness and this paint by numbers abuse is gnawing on my pupils, straining my vision, blurry heights and i am crash landing on glass. hostile. misguided heart beat raging at the propaganda that you've created. stashed in corners, kept in a safe place, for prying eyes to stumble upon and broken hearts will strive together when fear starts to thump against my chest and makes my body surrender to the downward fizzle of misshaped youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment