Monday, October 18, 2010

Kiss Me, I'm Drunk


kiss me, i'm drunk. your champagne smile has got me flush. let my body dance with yours, we'll shimmy shake without a sound. gimmie a break, your like a kit kat treat i'm hyped to taste. bubble pop kisses and my eyes are missing you. you should be here, but your there and there doesn't know how lucky it is. scratch and win, let me hold you close. kissing secrets in your ears, all i know is yours to know and all i've got is now on the line for you. flat lining, dull little push and my heart is alive, waiting wishing wanting. why do i put myself throw such lovely horrific things, this life is a war.. a beautiful war filled with beautiful people in all their ugly and flaws to the max. a perfection of flaws. let me kiss yours. i'll show you mine? chaotic dancing and you are giving me a sugar rush. soda pop tongue and i'm not yet fully refreshed, let's kiss to the best, to the worst, to the good and the bad. i'll kiss you once and be glad to kiss you more, dirty boots and combat faces, this is a scene that we aren't use to but i'm willing to bet your a very good thing so armed to the teeth, i'm going in.. won't you come with me, don't run away, we've got this thing going in an awkward shade of grey but with the right amount of sun and chase, we'll make this all even out into technicolor ribbons and you'll be my present so it'll always be like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment