Monday, October 4, 2010

Seasonal Loving



trapeze from eye to eye. glimpses of everlasting flavor sprinkled upon my vision, rose colored glasses i do not wear, however the frames could have been processed in a factory far far away, corrupted with feelings that only the most romantic people do profess to one another. honey lips making my mouth water, do i dare taste the heat in the words that are being spoken too mw, kissing my ears and casting promises throughout my body, made up i cannot declare their source. candy cane stripes have crystallized on my heart and hold captivate all emotions in a joy that must be close to Christmas cheer, is this only seasonal loving? hot chocolate warmth laced with screaming butterflies all intensified with energy boosters and now they are free to run amuck inside me, laughing at the pure ideas within my mind, playing wack-a-mole with my soul.. the tops of the pop bottles are too big for these little rings, and like an amusement park affair, i can't quit smiling. the presents of a smokers cough tickles my teeth and words begin to flow without permission, speaking a speech that was better locked up within the walls of my beating heart, allowing the pulsating notion to play a game of Atari with my new found passion, a swarm of bonus points and i'm on cloud nine, feeling like Mario who just got with the princess, had a couple shrooms and i'm ready to slay a dragon, my strength is up in this battlefield and is love the enemy or my shield?

No comments:

Post a Comment