Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Reverent Philosophies

the delicious where abouts of you and your personality, travelling towards me and my personality. but i am shedding my personality and something else is happening but I'm not so sure of how to explain it. dancing to the music that is nonexistent trying to catch a way of life that just isn't persistent and the ideas that are beginning to ebb to and from my heart and mind, bones and every tentacle of light seems to have this abundance of lightness i was to feel all over my body, like a cool sheet, lay with me for a while, would you mind, i can't seem to the find the time for the things life expect from me.. so i think we should use this time for the reverent feeling of our philosophies. captivated captures, and we aren't expecting rapture.

No comments:

Post a Comment