Monday, July 26, 2010

Verbally Abusing Myself


a frustration of emotion has built up inside parts of me i didn't know could have an affect on me, but it's happening and contaminating my surroundings. my smile is breaking and things are crashing out my reach i try to get there fast enough to stop them but i have no time to catch them. i lose my balance and fall out of place. i stumble around like a drunken case but all my bottles are filled and tightly fastened. i cannot gather my words in the right order to even begin to present to you something cohesive enough for your mind to absorb and read right. i'm kind of losing my mind, pent up somewhere dark i cannot find my words, but feel their weight on my brain they are there.. why they have restrained themselves from me, i cannot find the key to their lock. slowly pieces are escaping it's chains and i grasp a couple here and there but nothing that i can work with, nothing that would make it okay to let them slip over my lips and into the world.. nothing that will make you make your blind eyes see the light that i am throwing into them. verbally abusing myself i will try to liquidate my ability and loosen this rut that i have gotten myself into too.

No comments:

Post a Comment