Monday, May 16, 2011

An Affair For Champions


Let me tell you about this thing. This passionate, fleeting, ultra violet love affair that has got me hooked. I don't use the word love loosely when diving into the depths of this affair because I am in love with it, the affair that is.. I use the word fleeting for an entirely effective purpose, because like the wind, this love affair is fleeting. This way and that way, but never reprimanded. Even while this affair is in action, fleeting to the next moment, minute, hour, or day it is present. Like a raindrop that has stained your skin, a likely comparison for anything so supple as this. The amount of passion this affair is containing in those moments, minutes, hours, or days is the root of all that is passionate. Passion would be based on this sort of thing. Ultra violet dresses the affair in a flowing flavour, a colour you could taste, recognizable with just the tips of your fingertips. Not rose coloured or a dream even tho those moments, minutes, hours, and days feel dream like and all your thoughts are replaced with dreams and marbles for eyes and everything almost brand new, but still brand new. A new corner, a fork in the road and things are happening. An affair for champions. A winning of fashionable characters. Let me tell you about this thing. This passionate, fleeting, ultra violet love affair that has got me thirsting for more. Like a vampire in the sun, I want to sparkle - but don’t get confused, this is no movie and there may come a time when decisions needs to be made or regrets start to surface, but for now and until those moments, minutes, hours, or days are backed into a corner and squeezed of a choice. I choose this passionate, fleeting, ultra violet love affair. I have invested a part of me into it and soon will bottle and sell it for cash money, because we all need one of these. Trust me, you need a passionate, fleeting, ultra violet love affair. A second where your name sounds like flowers in their mouth, and they are the most spectacular of flowers around.

No comments:

Post a Comment