Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Am Always One Shoe, Without You

The moment when I misplace my keys and I immediately think of you instead of the destination I am suppose to be en route too. When I misplace my shoe, and am left with the colossal feeling of both lonely cold foot and the cold foot feeling that is keeping me back from running to you in my distorted half hazard state of clothing and I want you to keep me warm, safe. The lonely feeling of falling asleep with dvds playing and no one to keep me safe in the flicker of the TV light, long after the credits. The moment I wake up in the middle of the night ad just want to smooze you, heck I've gotta spoon yeah, wanna spoon yeah and with sudden realization I understand that you're missing and it's all missing. I am alway without keys, walking aimlessly around with only one show when I am without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment