Thursday, June 2, 2011

Junk Yard Conscience

Truthfully so. You know much less than what I've told you. Actually, I'm penetrating your mind on an untimely schedule but I'm having a hard time penciling in my soul. It's much more spontaneous than you'd choose to acknowledge but mark my words ill pencil you in with much more than a No.2. A passion you can't help but hear over the telephone. A smile so loud we've got to turn the volume down. Memories ty-dying the present urging your body to move. An oasis casting itself along your pride, and your forcing yourself to transcribe all that is making you inflatable. Junk yard conscience and a addicts mentality, straight tooth nose dive into a glass of stars, picked from the heavens and sold for parts. Glow in the dark fears and I'm hoping I wouldn't have to unlock that door for you in years.


No comments:

Post a Comment