Friday, April 20, 2012

New Vibes


Beautiful motions circling not so beautiful times and suddenly I have become this person I am usually not. A sense of energy, from some other world has seeped into my skin causing me a natural sense of calming. The fret of worrying, because I am one to worry about worrying has left me and I am preeching this lifestyle that I have shuddered at in previous times. A positive wave, I am riding. A spring cleaning of sorts, to shake out all the negaitivity, to stp question and doubting and enabling myself from stepping up to the plate and really knocking it out of here. a buffer of this and that, a state of well being I am not use to being in. an approach towards better light and longer days, and summer is cooking my heart in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment