Sunday, July 25, 2010

Heart Beat Remix

chaotic. my heart is beating faster than light, a bully to my chest. lego heart, put the pieces back together. soft little heart, silly putty, mend it. tranquilizer, i just might need it. earring stud, wear my heart as a fashion statement. bow tie heart, place it where it could be elegant, match it with a murky day and allow everything to just be the way it is. dance to the beat of your heart and allow my heart beat to remix with yours. a perfect collaboration of amazement. you be my burger king. i'll be your dairy queen. together we can indulge in the greater things in life. heart beating delicious moments into my mind. allow my heart beat to beat them into yours. time after time, this beat grows stronger and as insane as it does make me, i cannot belittle it's stability. heart beat click matching the strut of my heel. a heart beat soundtrack to future movie reels.

No comments:

Post a Comment