Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kiss My Clothes Off



Misery look me in the eye and spark my desire. A constant urge to be elsewhere with certain company and you're nowhere to be found. In the elements of my technology, I find you very comforting. Easy to breathe and entirely astounding I wish I could tell you more. Your ears will not listen too me and sweet words would be ever so kind to fall upon your mind. From my mouth to yours, a kiss of imperfection that would scream perfection all laced with good intentions. I intend to kiss you a million times. Mocha memories and steamy scenes an intensity I didn't imagine, you saw the scene. I cannot be held accused of a wild imagination, not this time. Speak now or forget your peace a passion so fiery its melting me. You so flavorful and your brilliance is like sexy apparel, I want to wear you with my nylons and kiss under the stars until our clothes fall into the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment