Monday, July 19, 2010

Rock. Paper. Stare.


your eyes have this thing about peeking into my soul. quakes of motions are sent right through me. morning light type sensations reflect my entire being. your words are like glitter casted upon my atmosphere, i breathe them in, so that i can shine within. colours begin to bubble and pop. starlight mixed with a neon haze, a life worthy temperament tilting me in your direction. fairy tale dreams broken apart with smacks of reality yet you are still you, not a figment of my imagination. laughing bodies begging for a funny. murky skies shed shadows on our faces and eyes playing games with eyes. rock, paper, stare. lips teasing one another, and emotions dripping off the sides. delicious questions pierce my mind and i can't help but want to probe your mind. tell me all the things you house in the temple of yourself so that i can take flight in your personal adventure, a starvation of the self, i'm hungry for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment