Thursday, July 22, 2010

Screaming Affection, You've Effected Me


smeared across my insides it was more than just a timely connection. a span vaster than any ocean, and my little eyes could peek right into those moments you let me see that they are apart of you, tucked right inside your glorious persona. a moment i want to create so that you may harbour it there with the others and when craving a little ventalition you can turn in my direction. a passion as bright as stars that i cannot dim. you could ask but the love that has bubbled now sits on my skin and pumps from my heart into every part of me. uncomfortable, i do apologize. hence, the encryption of my feelings for you. a guard built, one i cannot break. i would love to charge at it and make it mine but how organic? ..would that be. not searching for hatred to rest upon your iris' so when they see me it reflects and daggers cut me. not forcing anything which way. simply standing with your character and promoting its efforts, your drive is impeccable and your screaming affection, you've effected me. creativity bursting with everything you do and telelvised people are glued to the tube, as if they are watching you. longing to be apart of your movement. a rise to the challenge, they rise to praise you, props and high five you a juicy time for presidential kisses, your life is a story that has to be written, a piece of art i'd love to hang on my wall, a timeless connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment