Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jealous for your Cigarette.

Light you up. Place you between my lips. Allow your nicotine spirit to inhale to the very depths of my core. Exhale so you may breath and ideally return back too me. Cling to the sleeve of my leather jacket. Fit perfectly in my heart pocket. Kiss the collar that brushes my lips. Nicotine wisdom and a dose of perfection. Jealous for your cigarette. Spark my mind with curiosity, tease me with lingering sexuality that would make a beast out of me. Whisky battles, super size heart. Straw to your tongue sipping the very essence of me. Eyes wide shut and I can still see you clearly. A sober affair with all the intoxicated senses. Your nicotine words staining the inside of my mouth and I can help but want another puff. May it be the death of me, up in smoke with me, a hunger deep inside of me, no cure could get rid of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment