Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mega Transformer


Puckering lips aiming for a severe dose of rejection. My body dances to your pulse. Fuel the living frenzy. I can't help but want to indulge in all of you. Water fall locations and spots way up in the air not only emotionally heightening but physically too. I wonder if you remember such nights of sweet desserts both food and flesh. The wheels in your mind always turning, you throw obstacles in, try to slow them. Allow me to reassure them. Butterflies? We really must go visit, allow the flutter to swim in the corners of your soul and I will tuck them in, watch it glow. Beautiful complications I want to absorb. Allow your dreams to rest on your eyelids and nightmares I shall swat away from your soul. Greasy smiles make me slip and slide, I'm on a route for distruction when you throw them my way. My racing mind slowly sways words fall over my lips into your ears and racing hearts causing mega transformer moments of starstruck light beams to shed a beautiful glow on my napkins, pen spelling out powerful bullets that just might astound you. Skin like mocha extra cream. Ive become an addict to something ever so close yet not within my reach, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment