Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sugar Fixation


lighter fluid lip gloss setting my whole body on fire. a celebratory stare, igniting your fire. sugar fixation your eyes slink across my canvas. temptations borderline on addictions. cravings swimming in the contours of my mind adapting to my stride. confident touch melting away the tick of time. lightening up personal atmospheres, yours and mind. goggly eyes making hearts strong, beat with lions pride. a reaction of membrane's setting the world on fire, one sequin at a time. fashionable magnet. you are a picture out of it's frame. a walking masterpiece with everything and your name. a drive like a sports car, your efforts are smooth. rev your imagination and i'll be sure to give you all of my time. a limitless encounter that is mine. stamp a mark into memory and hope you don't forget.. silly string vibes and a whole new season, with your entering like a new scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment