Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lip Print Analogies


twisted little knives casting a pandemic of glorious flurries into eyes star bound and back from hell, they are smoking hot. fluorescent adolescents kissing in coat closets and leaving lip print analogies across each others skin, let me kiss it out for you. fingertips outlining neon harmonies into your veins and shocking your bones - an addiction to movement, move together, all alone.. moving moving. can't slow down. pillow dreams and a journal underneath, pen itching at my arteries like a drug, cocaine symptoms and i'm pushing the pen to the paper. music so loud my thoughts are over powering it. twinkling little nail polish fever on this all white keyboard makes me think of candy, your lips. hot lips. i want both. remembering December to chill me in this summer heat, party animals unleashed and a golden age with paint brush desires, paint me up. mind over matter - what's on my mind is what matters. cascading floral prints on your eyes and enchanting monday music, get ready for a scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment