Monday, July 19, 2010

Mindful

rubber band wrapped around my mind. cutting off all circulation. funny tho, how i can still feel it's pulse. rapid mind running around, scattered brain yet content. fully aware of it's penetration. constant movement, never stopping. tilting my insides all different ways, leaving feelings casted upon my skin. hazy mind i can't always see straight. colourful mind, in high definition, black light reflects my imagination, a mind so vibrant it shakes your eyes. raw little mind with it's big big canvas, shouting whatever it wants. unpolished truths presented in direct ways, allowing the audience to doubt my manners. set flame too my mind, for i am on fire. born to be wild? i cannot censor my desire. dislike you may not want to be aware of, don't ask for my opinion if your only searching for me to say something you wish to hear. juicy membrane, like a library of everything. pieces of everything. all building up too who i am. don't understand me, i didn't think you would. only a limited few actually do. many do seem to try, others don't really care much but they are quick to turn eyes and spout words webbed with lies. cohesive people, keep trying to destroy my mind, for timeless it is and your time is now up. flavourful mind, won't you take a bite. sensual and alive. time after time and my mind still beats like a heart in my chest, this is no where near my feet yet i feel it's compression throughout all of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment