Monday, December 12, 2011

Cherry Blossom Sound Effects


Cherry blossom sound effects and there is no doubt that I am getting drunk again. Anything from a cowboy hat to a varsity sweater is starting to look a lot like mistletoe. I'm starting to pitch a fever and it's not from the lights in this place even though they got me feeling hot in all the right places. I wish it would snow, just a little, maybe, a little icing sugar type frosting on the highway, the big highway, the one with all the lanes, clear out the traffic when this happens, I want to make snow angels all over these lanes and race them in my brain to see if I really do win. I don’t think that highly of myself, I actually think higher. Want to go and pick some clouds, I don’t know why but I have this sudden illusion that baskets full of fluffy clouds, hand picked by you and I, would look extra right just in my room, in the corner, in the freezer, I've got this bizarre craving to actually do something a little on the wild side with you. Be wild with me would you, please I want to be wild with you.. A current of inspiration suddenly falls on me like rain and there is much more to the cherry blossom sound effects that are affecting me now. Heat lamp, heat stroke, this is nothing but the best tokes, and we can't help but want to soar a little on the wild side, don't be afraid, stand up, no time to hide. Fever pitch, I've got an itch, I think you could scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment