Monday, December 5, 2011

Roll Me In The Dark


Light me up a cigarette.
I just cannot take my life tonight.
I really wish you wouldn't regret.
Time after time, that song you know.
It's always playing on the radio, at the worst times.
Light me up a cigarette.
I just cannot take my life tonight.
Tin foil my head, keep my brains in.
I don’t think it's working, I'm leaking from the eyes.
This doesn’t seem to be tears, but lighter fluid.
Set my clothes on fire, burn me right to a crisp.
I don’t want to be here any longer, so light me up a cigarette.
Set my hair on fire, for I am not my hair.
Cut off the vision, I don’t want to see this anymore.
I can feel the flames and that’s enough for me.
I don’t want to be here anymore.
Poison me, oh pretty please.
I want to see the darkness.
I want to go far from here.
Light me up a cigarette and push me off the cliff.
I want to die.
I want to go.
I cant make it anymore.
Roll me in the dark of night.
I cannot wait to see what's next.
Light me up a cigarette.
I cannot wait to see whats next.
I cannot wait.
Whats next...

No comments:

Post a Comment