Monday, April 26, 2010

busy body


sleepless. the sheep have even grown tired of my counting and skipped off to a field of lovely greens to rest their fluffy heads. the stars are twinkling with such light they threaten me with dimming down if i don't call it a night. the monsters under my bed are snoring peacefully and i'm still awake. sleepless. the paper has ran out of lines and the ink out of pen. the house breathes a sleepy pace and all the rooms home slumbered faces. i sneaking suspicion of secret energy sending surges of bits into my skull making my mind speed up and quicken with thoughts and ideas and wonderful things. imagination awake. sleepless. body has grown heavy, not in the mod to dance but to shut down, relax. but the energy is causing a rain of bubbles to pop against my entire self making it difficult to just shut off. sleepless. i look to the sky an start to count moonbeams for i know they will not fail me and when they do become tired too, the sunbeams will replace them and everything will be fresh, brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment