Wednesday, April 21, 2010

dr. disco

i am no doctor but let me peek inside what troubles you. tell me just how your heart is feeling and ill give you my hand so that you may tap out its little beats and we'll construct a heart wrenching song out of that tune. tell me what keeps you awake starshine, and i'll promise to illuminate your night's sky if it'll help you see better. open your mind so that i can see the wonderful colours that you have possession over. your words are like sweet tarts so tangy and delicious. they leave a wonderful coating on my heart and i can't help but prescribe to you, one million kisses from me to you and a million more that you can keep in your pockets just incase your feeling kissable and in this case, a special case i must say, i hope you overdose on love.

No comments:

Post a Comment