Friday, April 23, 2010

shadow people













a beautiful morning, the sun somersaulting across my leather jacket, catches my index finger and gleams on the ring which it houses. the gleam scatters across my sunglasses and the whole beam ignites my skin and i'm warm like coffee with lots of cream. a summer effect has just uplifted my entire being and it feels good to be reminded that i am alive. footstep casting shadows just to the left of me i'm walking among double the scene and nobody seems to notice. the black little shadow people almost look like their smiling as they dance with quick movements and when their partner decides to slow, they agree and strolling lazily behind. funny things, those shadows. always popping up when the day is great but when all is grey they stay tucked beneath your heels. pretty little sunbeams and shadow people, j'adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment