Sunday, April 25, 2010

galaxy scotch

Drowning from the inside out. A sudden clutter of nonesense that I urge to make sense. When was the last time I crossed your mind? I can hardly get you inches away from mine. Twisted feelings in the side of my heart makes me feel tipsy, like a hard scotch, I wonder why my heart is so effected and the centre of me is effecting every other part of me. Walking hazard. I'm a mess. Words are foaming and I can't surpress such things, I'm silently screaming such deep things, listen closely and hear it ooze out of my pores, invisible everything that means the world too me bubbling up and over and out and up in the air it goes, catch it if you dare and try and grasp just what i'm trying to tell you. galaxy girl with bursting stars, i'm here - grounded and entirely earthbound but what's earth to you because i've searched and i just can't find you, but if you ever come across those bubbles, if your not looking for anything heavy don't let the lightness fool you because they are bursting at the seams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment