Thursday, April 29, 2010

brand new vintage

screaming stupid. world wide humanity and nobody is going to stand up. a change in time, you changed your mind. your feelings, you've let them go like a balloon - up up and away. buhbye beautiful. speechless because you choose to shut up. and heartless because you've locked it up in a drawer, the vintage lock, the one i cannot pick. i've tried. i'm trying. broken bottles make no sound, muffled emotions - take a look around you. do you know what i mean? do you remember me. from day one. you can barely look at me and with such distance your lucky because your surviving and you will of coarse and you would have i know. and i dont wish you any harm, the opposite. i wish you all the love in the world and all my love to you and you dont want it. loud enough? cannot you not feel this. hardly speaking. not even the faintest recoginition in your eyes. and all i want is to admire you. take you time. let me absorb you. let me taste you. but you dont want. or you dont need. so you keep doing whatever your doing and im still going to be here, its down right sickening how madly and truly wound you've got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment