Monday, April 19, 2010

heart squeeze

you like to squeeze my heart. to talk of such bliss and to squeeze my heart. allow me to feel the flow of realism with your grasp along my vascular muscle, of sweet insights that are to follow tomorrow. i let you squeeze my heart and send electricity into my mind. am i dreaming because i can't tell if what your saying is real. my eyes are open. and there you go and squeeze my heart. this is real. i can feel the squeeze surge through my and i allow you to have such a hold on my little heart. squeeze my heart, i only encourage it, am inspired because of it. squeeze my heart so that i can open the door, i've got one foot in and i'm tempted to stow away within but you've got this squeeze on my heart that lets me take two steps forward and always one back, a squeeze that momentarily silences my mouth and allows words to gush into my head like a volcano of motion that quickens the pace of my emotions. squeeze. a light little squeeze of my heart. your squeezing and i enjoy the embrace but allow me to grace your heart as you do mine, don't throw away something like this and question the time. a squeeze will wake you up from your skeptical coma and push open the envelope. a swift little squeeze. a squeeze to please. a endless little tug on my heart. you squeeze my heart. squeezing. you squeeze my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment