Sunday, April 18, 2010

can love always win

Do you think someone can feel too much? Do you think this can be wrong or is it only wrong when feelings toward something, someone aren't accepted. This isn't a question of not so mutual attraction because what I feel doesn't need to be matched to know its real. Is feeling to much only wrong when the secondary party doesn't want those feelings to be presented in a awaring manner. Or is it all on the one who's feeling. Do they allow the feelings to creep into them and consume their entire being, do they have a say. is feeling to much the reason somethings seem closer than they really are, is it the key factor of what pushes away what you want. Feelings become jumbled, a tangled mass in the pit of my stomach screaming to escape through my mouth, let me tell you, but let me scribble out this letter, and sign please, sign with the understanding that you won't turn the other cheek with the feelings I'm about to lay out for you. I'm confident in what I want to say, but can't gage a reaction. I don't believe in time I believe in grasping what I want but what if its better to be where you are with what you feel so strongly towards instead of saying too much and losing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment