Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blistering Spark

desire blistering in the pit of my stomach encouraging me to notice more. a dancing feature into my dreams that is colouring everything in the most beautiful shades of sparkle. goldfish eyes and a memory that cannot be erased. flower petal lips and a whole lot of lovin'. bohemian beauties and a punishment of quenching thirst for epic amazement that presents me faithful hope. pretty little images of whole heartiness. a party type affair, cupcakes and champagne, your lips treat me. dryer sheet soft and a painting of fabulous creativity. you are everything. a beacon to my mind and a present ill keep unwrapped but close to my heart, so many more can see your change in the world, you're an influence to me. allow your words to continue on, kiss me all over even when i'm gone. for now is the time for such sweet embrace, i can only hope i make your heart spark the very same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment