Thursday, June 10, 2010

spilt popsicle across my sky

Somebody spilt Popsicle across my sky and I would be just fine, if I had to die. Because I've met you and your my song. Replaying in the creases of my mind a wonderful movie that has got me teary eyed. A sparkle of wonderful that I just want to kiss, pressure of my lips slow yet quick and it'll feel like tiny fireworks when they separate but you have nothing to fear because you are safe. And I am safe for knowing you. And dangerous risk dance along my lungs making my breath so addictive I can't help but want more of you, all of you. Chuck me in the loonie bin for I am a survivor of your mesmerizing influence. Stand next to me and pardon the drool a savouring hunger that has unleashed itself over my entire being, make me want nothing but consumption. Dance with me? No. Just watch me please, shimmy shimmy shake with hippie peace signs on my eyelids and ill speak a little peace into your mind and allow your pupils to rest thoughtful on my soul and wait, click. Did you feel that ignite across your heart, can't remember the start but like a lazy river ride you'd cruise with me until the end and I can't help but want to kiss you again, again...

No comments:

Post a Comment