Tuesday, June 8, 2010

heavy dreams


dreams the size of buildings making the world seem so much better. a road worth striving for.. forget the car i'm strolling through the concrete of my mind and the jello that surrounds it, well make's it worth the time. dreams are like bubbles and they pop with amazing colours and they are always so inviting. inviting me into a wonderful party, the prettiest cupcakes keep me wondering and all the while i keep moving forward because the past is the past and i've got nothing but a chance to make something last and i'm all about this winding road that has got me hyped, i'm in the zone. idealistic proportions and a hunger the size of tomorrow, an appetite, please pass me a knife, for i'm ready to tackle a slice, a slice of my life. with a consumption fueled by desire a drive going a 100 miles an hour and when it's all said and done the weight of my words may make you feel something, spark a little emotion and you'll experience that piece, that discoflesh moment, i'm could go on and on about..

No comments:

Post a Comment