Tuesday, June 15, 2010

honey dipped lovers


a room filled with black balloons and pockets full of diamonds. yummy nylons making your teeth float inside your skull and a rush that makes you blush right out loud for the world too see. tingling bones and blood pumping it's very own beat, a heartbreaker song that makes you want to move and sway. frosting sticky sweet allowing your eyes to pop and your marrow to shake just a little right down to your core, a click of high heels brings you back into your dreams and you can't help but wander in and out of a sleepy sky and tip top over into my mind. dangerous screaming from all directions and you can't help but open the door, invite some in. risky business and a whole lot of starring, eyes like little blades running up and down my soul electrifying my eyelashes and sending rainbow shaped moonbeams into my bloodstream, making me feel oh so light. pulsating fever and a summery hot lace cascading foreverness across my space. a toppling night of dreamy desires, honey dipped lovers and a magnified kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment