Monday, June 28, 2010

Mayday


turbulence in my head crash landing in my bed. mayday mayday mayday! quick momentary laughs jabbing pains into my mouth, causing sultry words too come out. a chemical craving that is punching into my senses allowing me too follow through with incredible mentionables you hate too hear. velvet bullets pressing into my skin causing goosebumps too ripple, feel them, touch right here. eyes full of contact begging for you to be direct, lips full of magnets drawing me right in and i can't help but long for more of you. slippery love and a heart full of stuffing, chasing your ego i want to re-see you but in your world of restrictions i can only hope you want too create that time on your level to really connect, hard hitter.. batter batter line em up.

No comments:

Post a Comment