Monday, June 21, 2010

lips kissing time


let me dance along your lips and coast alone your heart. let the beat press into my skin and elevate such perpetual light, brightening my memory and allowing thoughts to erupt into your mind. let me kiss your watch and allow time to blow away. stay motionless in the moment with me. lip impressions stain the glass and i hope that memories of me will last within your heart, not necessarily your mind, because it's not a bad thing not to think about me all the time. time. a silly little restriction causing your lips to rumble backward out of my way. time a constant reminder of what we have left and what we have left behind. kissing lips in timeless time all coming together. break the hands of time and muffle the ticking alarm. allow lips to connect and see the motion in the stillness and our sparks flicker into endless amounts of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment