Sunday, June 20, 2010

Withdrawn Interaction


invested in the moment. hot chocolate warmth reaching right to your toes. lightening strikes your temples and your pupils cast light against my time. flower petal weight soft against my skin, queries do surface but are hushed in moments like this, unreceivable touches, longing for thee entire time. lip prints i'd like to leave on a canvas that is yours, that i would like to call mine. warm summer heat blisters at your speech and creates cravings and addictions within me. a time that once happened, an indulge i would love to have all over. but the moment, once shared, couple of times, has been captured, bottled, and hid from me. saucy little ideas bounce within my heart and liquid courage to tackle them wouldn't be hard.. so i lay in the grass with my eyes to the stars, beating heart i can feel rise in my ears, i lay with nothing but respect for where you're at, always have been, something unchangeable. an organic measure that i hope has not stalled.. because the interaction has been withdrawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment