Saturday, June 12, 2010

ripped breathing


take my soul. it's yours to hold within the meadows of your mind. allow your spirit, like the hands of the sun, to grace my presents within your heart. body lifting to such heights, all the while your feet stay grounded. the soles of your shoes match the eyes of time and i would forever love to runaway with you, catch the train to nowhere and just escape underneath the hands of the clock and we could just be, radar dismissing beings in a world full of assassins. let go of the sound and let me hear the beat of your heart, allow my soul to write wonderful words across your lungs and breathe in the moments. a fiery sensation of epic appeal making your mouth water, for certain this is real. ripped lashes of love come crashing on your idea of togetherness and you ultimately want, but you've allowed your lips to reel in the puckered and have allowed them to crawl away from my everlasting blushing mouth, that i long to connect, connect the dots with me won't you? this isn't as screaming as you think, simple like a paint by numbers, we can move together as if we know this dance. let me tell you just about everything and you can tell me nothing, anything, everything. but i've got words, light words that could make you smile, but they've grown heavy on my soul and i'm crashing landing - so close to the ground without a reason to pull my parachute because the vividness of this experience is kissing me all over and as much as i can't bear, i only encourage more and offer you everything i've got. take my words and my pens and pages, take my air for you've already got my breathe takin'

No comments:

Post a Comment